- This document governs the Cookies Policy of the Controller applicable to users - natural persons who browse, read or enter their data on this website (the “Website”). The Controller's identification details are listed at the foot of the website.
DEFINITION AND PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies in particular:
- serve for efficient navigation on the Website, personalisation, saving preferences and generally improving the user’s experience of the Website; and
- allow to distinguish whether a particular user has visited the Website in the past or is a new visitor and to assist in recording statistics about visitors to the Website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In general, cookies can be divided on the basis of a number of criteria:
According to who creates and processes cookies, cookies can be divided into:
- first party cookies, which are created directly by websites or scripts on the same domain. They are most often used to provide the basic functionality of the Website;
- third party cookies are created by other websites. These websites own some content on the website you visit, such as advertisements, images or videos.
According to their durability, cookies can also be divided into:
- session cookies are temporary and are stored on the device only until the user finishes working with the web browser, and are deleted after closing it. These cookies are essential for the proper functionality of the website or associated applications;
- permanent cookies are used for easier and more convenient navigation on the website (e.g. easier and faster navigation). These cookies remain in the browser for a longer period or until they are manually deleted. The length of this period may depend on the selected web browser settings.
According to their intended use, cookies can be divided into:
- strictly necessary cookies (essential), which are necessary for the operation of the website. These include, for example, cookies that allow the user to log into secure parts of the website. These cookies do not collect information about users that could be used for marketing purposes or to remember what websites users have visited in the Internet environment;
- performance/statistical cookies are used to improve the functioning of the website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, e.g. which websites visitors go to most often and whether they receive error messages from the website. Performance cookies allow us to record and count the number of visitors to the website, which allows us to track how visitors use the website. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about the user. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous;
- functional cookies facilitate the control and improve the functions of the website. They are used to activate specific website functions (e.g. video playing) and to set them according to the user’s preferences (e.g. language). Functional cookies are also used to remember preferences for the next time the user visits the website. However, they do not collect information that can identify the user;
- targeted and advertising cookies (profiling) are used to track preferences and to send advertising messages in accordance with those preferences.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- Further information about our cookies and an up-to-date list of cookies is available within individual web browsers, most often in the Developer Tools section.
CONSENT AND REJECTION OF COOKIES
- Rejecting or removing cookies may lead to the Website or some of its services not functioning properly and may have an adverse effect on your user experience. Areas of the Website that could use third party content and related cookies will not be available.
- In order to manage the Website or to carry out marketing activities on behalf of the Controller, the Controller may share information obtained through cookies with third parties such as IT companies managing the Website.
- Many third-party applications allow users to block or manage cookies. Users can also delete cookies that were previously stored on their device by deleting their browsing history or through third party applications.
For more information about applications that allow users to block or manage cookies and other useful information about cookies, please see, for example, the following websites:
- If you have any questions about cookies, you can contact us by via the email address at the foot of the website.